Keto chicken salad is a favorite for lunch in our house, whether it’s eaten with a fork, in a lettuce wrap, or spooned on top of sliced cucumber. I load this chicken salad recipe up with all kinds of goodies so that every bite has loads of flavor and texture.
- 1 teaspoon white distilled vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced yellow onion
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickles
- 2 boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- Add everything but the chicken to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Add the chicken to the mixture and stir well to coat.
- Taste and add salt and pepper, as desired.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving for best flavor.
Store tightly covered in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.
- Category: Keto salad
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Chicken Salad