This pasta is truly heaven sent. Buttery, garlicky shrimp tossed in a creamy Parmesan white wine sauce, then folded into a bed of angel hair pasta and topped with fresh herbs—and it’s all ready in just under 30 minutes. Cooking at home has truly never felt so easy and tasted so good.
- 4 tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. shrimp
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 c. dry white wine
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 12 oz. cooked angel hair
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter with olive oil. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook until pink, 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- In the same skillet, add remaining 3 tablespoons butter and garlic. Cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add wine, lemon juice, and crushed red pepper flakes and simmer 2 minutes, then add Parmesan and let cook 2 minutes more.
- Return shrimp to skillet along with parsley and stir until warmed, then add cooked angel hair and toss until completely combined.
- Garnish with more Parmesan before serving.
- Category: Pasta, Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta