The most amazing amazing crispy chicken in the world with garlic and honey sauce. Wow, you really want to use this spice for all occasions!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!Print
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut crosswise in half
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- FOR THE HONEY GARLIC SAUCE
- 1/2 cup honey, or more, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, combine honey, garlic and soy sauce. In a
small bowl, combine cornstarch and 1/4 cup water. Stir mixture into the saucepan until
thickened, about 1-2 minutes; set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, thyme, oregano, paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Working one at a time, dredge chicken in flour mixture, dip into eggs, then dredge in flour mixture again, pressing to coat.
- Working in batches, add chicken to the skillet, 2 or 3 at a time, and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 3-4 minutes on each side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve immediately with honey garlic sauce.
- Category: Chicken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken