Red Velvet Cookies. Red velvet cake meets a soft-baked chocolate chip cookie today. I made today’s red velvet cookies for a Christmas party I’m going to tonight with my friend Erin. Red Velvet Cookies – these are perfectly soft and chewy, gorgeously red and dotted with creamy vanilla chocolate chips.
Cream cheese and white chocolate chips lend tanginess and sweetness to every bite. Red Velvet Cookies are soft and chewy with the most delicious red velvet flavor. Dip them in white chocolate for an extra special Valentine’s Day treat. You can cook Red Velvet Cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cookies
- You need 1 Box (15.25 oz) of Red Velvet cake mix (I like the mix w/pudding).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of Large eggs.
- You need 1 1/4 Cup of white chocolate chips.
Red velvet cake lovers, these recipes are for you! We’ve taken your favorite cake and turned it into cookies. From red velvet cookie cups to red velvet whoopie pies, there is no shortage of ways to. This Red Velvet Cookies Recipe is gorgeous but taste even better than they look.
Red Velvet Cookies step by step
- Combine cake mix, oil, & eggs. Mix well..
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Cover bowl in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 45 mins.
- Roll in balls, about 2 tbsp. Arrange on baking sheet about 2 inches apart..
- Bake at 350 for about 13 mins each or until crisp around edges..
They are my kids all time favorite cookie. We love to serve them around the holidays, but really…. any time of the year our. Delish.com brings you red velvet perfection. Make cookies: Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the cookie dough and flatten into a pancake-like circle on the baking sheet. *TRIED & TRUE* Soft n chewy red velvet cookies with a cream cheese filling! Watch me make these soft n chewy red velvet cookie sandwiches from.