Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient.
You can have Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient
- You need 2 of bananas.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of oats.
- Prepare 1/3 c of mini chocolate chips.
Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies 3-Ingredient step by step
- Mash bananas with fork.
- Add in oats, mix with fork.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- (Pre heat oven 350 cook for 12-15 mins).
- Take a big spoon full of mix, roll into a ball, then flatten out, place on cookie sheet.
- Note- these cookies do not rise, the way the cookies are shaped and placed on cookie sheets will be how they turn out. Store in air tight container in refrigerator up to five days..
- Use ripe bananas.The riper, the more brown-speckled, the better your cookies will taste. I also recommend using fresh, not previously frozen, thawed bananas. These cookies freeze well for up to 3 months. Refrigerate overnight to thaw before enjoying. Try your favorite mix-ins! About a 1/4 cup sliced almonds or dried fruit would be great options..