You can cook Pistachio Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pistachio Cheesecake
- It’s of Biscuit mix:.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of digestive biscuit crumbs.
- You need 70 g of butter.
- Prepare of Cream cheese mix:.
- You need 10 pcs of kiri cheese.
- It’s 1 can of Nestlé cream.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 spoon of pistacchio cream.
- It’s 1 cup of pistacchio powder.
- Prepare of Topoings:.
- You need of sliced pistacchios.
- You need of rose flower petals, dry.
Pistachio Cheesecake step by step
- Mix the biscuit mix in a food processor. Much better to use this than blender, because it will mix good..
- In a Mini Cheesecake pan, put small amount of biscuit mix, just make sure all whole have equal amount of biscuit. Using your fingers push the biscuit down to make it level. Then put inside the freezer for 10 minutes to become cold..
- Add the Cream cheese mix in a blender. Blender is good to blend wet ingredients..
- Then put the cream cheese mix up the biscuit. Then out unside oven with the heat of 180°c,from 20 to 30 minutes..
- If the cake finish, keep it outside to become cold at after that put in refrigerator to become cold. Before serve put pistacchio nuts sliced and rose flower to design. If you want Nutella you can add up..