Coconut Lemon Bars.
You can cook Coconut Lemon Bars using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Lemon Bars
- Prepare 6 inch of baked tart crust (can use graham cracker crumbs + butter).
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of lemon juice (2-3 lemons).
- You need 2 tsp of grated lemon zest (from the 2-3 lemons).
- It’s of Optional: lemon slices, powdered sugar, (toasted) coconut flakes for garnish.
Coconut Lemon Bars step by step
- Bake the crust. Take out from oven..
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F..
- In a medium/large bowl, mix together sugar, cornstarch, and salt..
- Add eggs and whisk until well blended into mixture..
- Add lemon and lemon zest. Whisk together..
- Pour lemon filling over baked crust..
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 mins, or until edges turn golden..
- Let cool and the filling will become more solid. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve..